Our themes come bundled with several patterns. Using them is easy.
Not sure what a pattern is? Check out this handy guide.
- Start by creating a new page or post.
- From the top-left menu, click the blue sign.
- Under the search box, click the Patterns menu, then Explore.
- From here, you can select the pattern category from the drop-down menu.
- Next, scroll through the patterns until you see one you’d like to use.
- Once you’ve found the right one, click on the pattern to insert it into your page.
- You can now modify each pattern’s content and layout to fit your site and content perfectly.
Our documentation is a work in progress!
We’re adding new things weekly. Need to know how to do something now? Send us a message. We’ll be happy to walk through it!